People are like animals, especially when they behave in an unpleasant way.
- The soldiers were all drunk, and they behaved like animals.
- You greedy pig!
- That little rat has been spying on us.
- Don’t talk to me, you miserable worm.
- It’s time to take action against these sharks who prey on the poor.
- The press were gathering outside her house like vultures.
- I know what you’re up to, you dirty dog.
- His wife was a mousy little woman.
- You little monkey, have you been playing with my stuff again?
- There’s nothing to be afraid of, you silly goose.
- She’s a very original writer, and has never been one to follow the herd.
- He seems tough, but he’s a pussycat when you get to know him.
- Most people are like sheep – they just do what everyone else does.
- He described his opponents as dinosaurs, out of touch with present day reality.